Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Indiana

I have an in home child care in Indiana and a parent owes me money but I have an incomplete contract meaning it wasn’t signed. Do I have a chance in court?

Asked on 10/23/18, 3:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

You can still recover the value of services rendered even if you don’t have a written contract.

Read more
Answered on 10/26/18, 8:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Indiana