Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Indiana

I owe 5200 dollars in hospital bills. I offered to pay 180.00 a month and was told the minimum they would take was 240.00 a month. I am on Social Security and wife is a RN but can only work two twelve hour shifts a week due to health issues. I live in Indiana but the hospital we owe is in Kentucky. What are my options? I thought the law stated that if you are making an attempt to pay your medical bills then the hospital had to oblige.

Asked on 9/18/17, 1:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

You have no options. You have to pay what they want.

Read more
Answered on 9/18/17, 6:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Indiana