Legal Question in Federal Tort Claims in Indiana

i want my kids back

i gave my sister inlaw gaurdianship of my children and i dont know where to begin to get them back

Asked on 10/11/07, 3:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

C. David DuMond Law Offices of David DuMond

Re: i want my kids back

If the guardianship was approved through probate court, then you need to file a motion in probate court to terminate the guardianship. If the guardianship was the result of a CHINS case, then work through the Department of Child Services to effect the change. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 10/11/07, 4:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Federal Tort Claims Act Litigation questions and answers in Indiana