Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Indiana

Break Up

I renskey broke up with a woman that i was byeing a house with i gave her the home and sined off the loan i still have some things there and she says i have 60 days to move them she wont talk to me and i need more time how long do i really have and she also bought me some guns and she wont let me have them how do i go about geting them

Asked on 10/23/08, 11:06 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Samuel Hasler Samuel Hasler

Re: Break Up

You can file a suit called a replevin suit in the small claims court in your county.

Read more
Answered on 10/25/08, 4:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Indiana