Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Indiana

get girl to move out with her kids

meet her on-line, talked for 6 months, bought house, she moved in, do not share beds, can I just legally ask her to leave? and if she does not what will it take to make her move. Already gave her 30 day written notice. She says she can't because she has no $

Asked on 5/28/07, 6:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

C. David DuMond Law Offices of David DuMond

Re: get girl to move out with her kids

I presume from your question that you are the sole purchaser and owner of the house. You may need to file a claim in your local small claims court, seeking sole possession of the house. Go to the courthouse for appropropriate forms or try to find the forms online from your county's website. This might develope into a situation where you need a protection order. See

Read more
Answered on 5/29/07, 10:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Indiana