Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Indiana

Neighbor with sump pump draining into my yard

What can I do about a neighbor that has her sump pump from her basement draining into my yard? The yard has standing water constantly. I have asked her to correct the problem but she has done nothing about it. Is there some kinfd of city ordinace or whom should I contact?

Asked on 5/03/09, 8:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

Re: Neighbor with sump pump draining into my yard

There may or may not be a city ordinance. You should have a lawyer send a cease and desist letter. Feel free to contact me if you do not already have a lawyer. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 5/03/09, 11:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Indiana