Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Indiana

racial comments by public school teacher

My son is half american and half korean.i school teacher made a coment in class.Shut up or go back to that freaky place you came from.What should be done?

Asked on 11/10/08, 12:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

C. David DuMond Law Offices of David DuMond

Re: racial comments by public school teacher

Bring this teacher's rude behavior to the attention of the school administration, either the principal or the school superintendent. Comments like the one you report are contrary to public policy. Before the school holds its own investigation into the matter, I suggest you see if other students confirm the statement.

Read more
Answered on 11/10/08, 1:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Indiana