Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Indiana

small claim

can a defendent have a small claims case dropped without going to court to answer the charges brought against them?

Asked on 11/01/08, 7:48 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Samuel Hasler Samuel Hasler

Re: small claim

Only if you can settle the case with the plaintiff.

Read more
Answered on 11/01/08, 11:32 pm
Nasir Butt Nasir Law Associates

Re: small claim

Out of court settlement may resolve your problem.

Read more
Answered on 11/02/08, 12:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Indiana