Legal Question in Insurance Law in Indiana

I had a car accident over a year ago in my girl friends car, the insurance company totaled it and paid the claim on the minor damages to the truck I hit. I went to the hospital with minor injuries and went home. Now the insurance company is calling e saying they are filing suit on me why? I live in Indiana

Asked on 2/22/18, 2:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

Your question doesn’t contain sufficient information to answer. Take your lawsuit papers to an attorney to review. Since you caused the damage, you may be responsible. Turn it in to your own insurance company.

Read more
Answered on 2/22/18, 6:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Indiana