Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Indiana


Would a grievance/licensure complaint form for a medical group be listed by another name? I saw nothing that sparked any similarity as to what I was looking for.

Asked on 1/04/07, 5:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

Re: forms

try looking this up by the names of the individual medical treaters.

Read more
Answered on 1/04/07, 10:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Indiana