Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Indiana

I had a 5 year Land Contract that was signed back in 2003. At the end of contract, the buyer could not get a mortgage to buy the house. She has lived in the house since the contract was signed, and had been making monthly payments. She is now behind on payments, she has let the house get in a bad state of repairs, and I would like to get her out of the house. How do I go about evicting her?

Asked on 10/08/18, 3:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

You go to a lawyer and he does it for you. This isn’t a do-it-yourself project.

Read more
Answered on 10/09/18, 8:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Indiana