Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Indiana

Father in law needs his wife's name off of house deed. Wife in Rehab. How to do that

Asked on 11/23/22, 8:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

People in rehab can still get mail. A deed can be sent to her there. You will need to confirm that a notary is available at the facility, and if one is not, arrange for one to go there. As long as she is legally competent there will be no problem.

Read more
Answered on 12/12/22, 7:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Indiana