Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Indiana

i rented a house to a couple and the working one moved out can I void this contract with the nonworking one

Asked on 8/24/09, 12:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

If there is a provision in the lease permitting you to do so, you can. If not, you cannot on the basis that one person moved out.

Read more
Answered on 8/24/09, 6:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Indiana