Legal Question in Social Security Law in Indiana

Name Change For Non US Citizen

Is it possible for a Non U.S. Citizen living in the U.S. as a permanent resident have a legal name change. I would like to have both First and Last Names changed. If it is possible, where do I begin and how much will this cost?

Thanks in advance

Asked on 11/06/05, 8:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

H.M. Torrey The Law Offices of H.M. Torrey

Re: Name Change For Non US Citizen

You may request to change your name (because of marriage, legal name change, or divorce). To do so, you must provide a copy of your marriage certificate, divorce decree or court order as evidence of the legal name change. If you would like efficient, affordable legal assistance in this area, contact us today.

Read more
Answered on 11/07/05, 9:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Social Security Law questions and answers in Indiana