Legal Question in Social Security Law in Indiana

I was recently granted payee for my daughter's ss benefits from her father--now he is contending that I should give him half the money every month--I have custody and she lives with me.

Asked on 10/12/13, 12:45 pm

2 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

Ignore him. The money is for your daughter, not her parents.

Read more
Answered on 10/13/13, 8:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Social Security Law questions and answers in Indiana