Legal Question in Tax Law in Indiana

Tax form 8332

My ex-wife refuses to fill out the form 8332. I have Primary Physical Custody of our two children. Both children reside with me 9 1/2 months out of the year. Can my ex-wifes actions be considered as committing fraud with the IRS?

Asked on 5/22/07, 11:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Regina Mullen Legal Data Services, PLC

Re: Tax form 8332

Nice try, but her tax issues are her own. Claim what you're entitled to claim and don't worry about it.

Read more
Answered on 5/23/07, 2:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in Indiana