Legal Question in Family Law in Iowa

Dhs is double paying ex wife Child support equals 6000, Does she pay you back

Asked on 10/30/18, 11:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner

You haven't really given me any facts to go on here. If your spouse is getting an amount equivalent to your obligation that would be between you, her, DHS and the court. I've never heard of such a thing in 26 years, by the way.

Read more
Answered on 10/31/18, 7:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Iowa