Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Kansas

Hello, I was hit by an uninsured motorist. I found out she was driving her sisters car. By the lack of cooperation on their part I am not sure who I should go after. The driver, owner or both?

Asked on 6/23/16, 12:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

Both. But first you might make a claim under the uninsured motorist portion of your insurance policy. You should consult directly with a plaintiff's personal injury law attorney in your area.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 6/30/16, 3:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Kansas