Legal Question in Immigration Law in Kansas

Time frame to apply for a sibling for a permanent resident card from Ukraine? He is married and over 21.

Asked on 1/23/19, 9:09 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kelli Allen Kelli Y Allen Immigration & Elder Law

If you are a U.S. citizen you can file an I-130 petition. This just establishes that you are a USC and are brothers. This gets him in line waiting for a visa number. The wait for a visa number can range from 15-20+ years.

Read more
Answered on 2/07/19, 3:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Kansas