Legal Question in Disability Law in Kentucky

my son's father haves seen him only 1 time in 19 months and dont want nothng to do with him but dont want to sign his rights over he dont call or nothng and i am married to a man now and have a child with him and he haves been there for my son since hes been a baby and we want him to adopt him what should i do?

Asked on 10/10/10, 9:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrea Welker Welker Law Office

Is he paying child support? Then you should get an attorney to file for involuntarily termination of parental rights and have your husband adopt your child. You will need a private attorney for this, as I've been informed that Legal Aid will not/cannot take these types of cases.

Read more
Answered on 10/16/10, 9:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in Kentucky