Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Kentucky

My husband have been seperated for over a year and divorce proceedings have already began; My husband made student loans 1 year after we were married and did not pay them back. He did not work last year at all but the government took my whole income tax to pay his student loan. Can I get this back.

Asked on 2/10/12, 4:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrea Welker Welker Law Office

You can move the court for an order asking him to repay that, but depending on how your marital assets/debts end up divided, you might not be successful. Discuss the matter with your attorney.

Read more
Answered on 2/23/12, 9:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Kentucky