Legal Question in Criminal Law in Kentucky

I was convicted of a class D felony in kentucky for child support. It has since been dismissed by the judge. Now I want to know how to get my gun and voting rights back since I am an avid hunter and believe if you dont vote you cant gripe.

Asked on 3/09/13, 9:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bryan Gowin Bryan Gowin Attorney at Law

If it was dismissed with prejudice, you may be able to request it be expunged. I would consult and attorney this matter.

Read more
Answered on 3/09/13, 10:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Kentucky