Legal Question in Criminal Law in Kentucky

My spouse and I have separated. I am no longer living in our house but I am still a legal owner. Can I place a hidden camera in our house? Not only do I suspect my spouse of cheating but I also have a financial interest in our house since I am still a legal owner. I am seriously concerned about who and/or what kind of people they are allowing into our home.

Asked on 2/05/13, 10:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bryan Gowin Bryan Gowin Attorney at Law

No, this may be considered a crime or at the very least could be used against you in your divorce. Unless you have children together, I do not see what legal benefit would be derived from this. You should consult an attorney in more depth about these issues.

Read more
Answered on 2/06/13, 4:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Kentucky