Legal Question in Immigration Law in Kentucky

Got denied my N-400 due to Lack of Good Moral Character (voting).When can i reapply again.

Asked on 8/10/11, 9:27 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Attorney Caro Kinsella Law Offices of Caro Kinsella

yes you can either reapply or appeal the denial to rebut allegations of lack of good moral character. Feel free to contact my office.

Read more
Answered on 8/10/11, 9:53 am
Seeta Nangia Law Offices of Seeta Nangia

Generally, you will be given 30 days during which you can file an N-336, Request for a Rehearing for Naturalization during which you can present evidence to rebut any allegations. You can also reapply for naturalization. If you would like to discuss this matter further, please feel free to contact me at 415-273-9123 or [email protected].

Seeta L. Nangia, Esq.

Law Offices of Seeta Nangia

Exclusively Practicing Immigration Law

Phone: (415) 273-9123

Email: [email protected]


Read more
Answered on 8/10/11, 2:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Kentucky