Legal Question in Family Law in Louisiana

Adult Adoption

What form would be best for me to use to adopt my 19yr old nephew? Is the form avaiable from your site

Asked on 9/08/06, 11:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Steve LeBlanc Steve LeBlanc, Ltd., (APLC)

Re: Adult Adoption

We do a Notarial Act of Adoption. We don't have forms on our website.

Read more
Answered on 9/08/06, 12:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Louisiana