Legal Question in Family Law in Louisiana

child gaurdianship

WE are Grandparents of two boys. Ages 3 and 7. Our Daughter is their Mother. WE want to know how we can go about getting gaurdianship. She is no longer taking care of them. Their Father is unable at the time due to money problems. WE need to know we can make decisions for them concerning their health and school issues. We have been caring for them since they were born as babysitting while they worked. The kids are comfortable with us and feel secure and loved in our home. What are our ?

Asked on 2/04/08, 9:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Johm Smith tom's

Re: child gaurdianship

You simply go to court and seek this; you should have an attorney do this for you.

Read more
Answered on 2/05/08, 5:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Louisiana