Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Louisiana

I live in St. Bernard Parish. I got into an accident with a driver from Mississippi in Orleans Parish. The driver seems to have showed the officer a fake insurance card. Can I file a lawsuit against the driver for my damages in St. Bernard Parish or does it have to be Orleans?

Asked on 3/28/14, 11:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adam Lambert The Law Office of Adam S. Lambert


Read more
Answered on 3/28/14, 12:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Louisiana