Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Louisiana

I was served papers as a registered agent for a Louisiana corporation I used to own - it was sold in 2008 and the SOS notes it was merged with a Delaware Corporarion - the new entity had a La Registered agent on file with SOS - how should I respond to be removed from this suit as the registered agent after being served and to whom should I respond? Thank you

Asked on 5/08/17, 11:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Larry Demmons The Demmons Law Firm

I'm sure if you call the attorney that is listed as representing the plaintiff and explain the situation, they will serve the correct party. I would start there.

Read more
Answered on 5/08/17, 12:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Louisiana