Legal Question in Personal Injury in Louisiana

I had an attorney who is withdrawing because I didn't authorize her to settle for the amount she offered. She said I have a prescription issue and that I need to take it. The judge recently stated I may not have a prescribed case after reviewing the case. I go to a hearing on Oct 26 2012 and have no attorney. Can I speak on my own,I don't know all the legal stuff. Is there any free attorneys that is willing to help me being all the needed paperwork etc has been done. I guess someone to guide me through the hearing.

Asked on 9/20/12, 9:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Martha Amanda Mandi Lucas Mandie Seale Lucas

You may speak for yourself but it is always advisable to have representation. There are attorneys who do pro bono work. You can contact the Bar Association in your jurisdiction to inquire.

Read more
Answered on 9/27/12, 4:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Louisiana