Legal Question in Personal Injury in Louisiana

My husband and I are separated he has a lawsuit that he claim is settled am I entitled to anything for the years I spent with him working two jobs while he waited on this case to settle.. The case been going on three years and we have been married five years and I left him last year and we reconciled again this year but separated two months later. I know he isn't going to give me anything but I just wanted to know by right am I entitled to something.

Asked on 5/22/13, 1:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adam Lambert The Law Office of Adam S. Lambert

You would be entitled to half of any lost wages and reimbursements (e.g., property damage, medical reimbursements, etc.), but none of any money paid for pain and suffering.

Read more
Answered on 5/22/13, 5:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Louisiana