Legal Question in Personal Injury in Louisiana

Was involved in an accident, where I was hit from behind by a vehicle traveling 40mph. while I was stopped at a red light. The driver of the car was not the owner of the car, but was covered by the insurance. He was cited with careless operation. He also admitted that he accidentally pressed the accelerator instead of the brakes. My back has been in pain since the accident and I am wondering what is the best procedure to go ahead with a lawsuit or possible settlement with the insurance company. Thanks

Asked on 9/18/14, 11:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adam Lambert The Law Office of Adam S. Lambert

You need to hire a personal injury attorney immediately. If you are still in pain, you need to get to a physical rehabilitation clinic and to a doctor who will not only treat you but also write reports on your injury and treatment. The sooner you do that the better off you'll be, both physically and financially.

Read more
Answered on 9/21/14, 4:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Louisiana