Legal Question in Traffic Law in Louisiana

Can you be sued 5 months after a wreck if neither party filed a police report and neither parties received medical attention and damaged property was fixed/replaced?

Asked on 2/12/17, 1:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Casanave Andrew M. Casanave

Yes. The plaintiff has 1 year after the incident.

Read more
Answered on 2/12/17, 1:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Louisiana