Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Louisiana

How do I get a copy of my father's will?

Asked on 11/24/22, 11:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Maguire James G. Maguire, Attorney At Law

If the will has been filed in court, it will be part of the court records. Contact the clerk of court of the parish where your father lived.

Read more
Answered on 11/25/22, 8:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Louisiana