Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Louisiana

My father died in 1989. Succession was done in Louisiana naming my mom and the three children from that marriage. Mom had a outside child from a previous relationship prior to the marriage. Now mom has passed and the house is being sold. Would the child from a previous share equal percentage of the proceeds?

Asked on 1/31/17, 11:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Maguire James G. Maguire, Attorney At Law

If your mother died without a will, ALL of her children would inherit.

Read more
Answered on 2/01/17, 6:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Louisiana