Legal Question in Personal Injury in Maine

I fell down my basement stairs. They are pretty flimsy and the railing is half done. What should I do?

Asked on 12/28/16, 7:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Marchese Drummond & Drummond, LLP

If you were injured, then you need to seek medical treatment first. You also need to contact the landlord and have the rail repaired/finished. It is difficult to evaluate your claim for a personal injury based on the information that you provided. Please call for a free consultation: 207-775-6042

Read more
Answered on 12/28/16, 8:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Maine