Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Maine

hi I have a hundred acre farm and I do weddings on it for the last 12 years but my big tent was destroyed so I figured that I would build a pavilion now the town of Gray, they are making me go through site plan review just to put up that pavilion now they say I can't let my wedding guest camp out so they don't have to drive home while under the influence and be safe am I under a nonconformance law that I do not have to go through this plannig board this costing me a lot of money already and they may not pass my request

Asked on 5/11/17, 11:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Elliott Teel Teel Law Office

You don't seem to have a question here, but it appears that you are running into the town's land use laws that may not have been in place when you starting doing the weddings. You can post questions about your situation to be answered, but it sounds like the issues are specific to the Gray's land use regulations.

Read more
Answered on 5/11/17, 12:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Maine