Legal Question in Criminal Law in Maryland

can a 19 year old boy and a 15 year old girl go get married with parental consent and legally have sex and get pregnant ?

Asked on 8/24/09, 10:46 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

William Welch William L. Welch, III Attorney

Not in Maryland.

Read more
Answered on 8/30/09, 9:44 am
Bill Wood Law Office of William C. Wood, LLC

At 15, you would need parental consent and a certification from a doctor or nurse practitioner that the girl is pregnant or has given birth to a child. At 16, you would need either parental consent or certification regarding pregnancy/birth.

Read more
Answered on 8/31/09, 9:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Maryland