Legal Question in Criminal Law in Maryland

I'm bipolar and I made a statement to police based on a dream I had when I was manic, how do I retract this statement?

Asked on 10/12/16, 6:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Welch William L. Welch, III Attorney

That alone is not a legal basis to suppress a statement. However, and experienced criminal defense attorney can help you evaluate defenses and mitigation.

Read more
Answered on 10/12/16, 11:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Maryland