Legal Question in Criminal Law in Maryland

My ex's is being charge with 2nd degree assult against me and all I want is for him to get help. He was suppose to attend angry mangement meetings when he got out last year. He already has 9 felonies, Plus he's on parole and probation.

How can I found out if the system could have help prevent this?

Also how can I stop him from going back to jail and serving time for the others they suspended.?

Asked on 9/26/09, 11:02 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

G. Joseph Holthaus III Law Offices of G. Joseph Holthaus

Are you able to assist him without placing yourself at risk?

He should contact an attorney for representation with his criminal matters.

Contact me for representation.

Read more
Answered on 10/02/09, 12:04 am
William Welch William L. Welch, III Attorney

You can also inform the prosecutor how you feel by contacting the State's Attorney's Office.

Read more
Answered on 10/02/09, 6:26 am
David Waranch Law Offices of David R. Waranch, LLC

Where is he charged? Given his record, I would suggest that he contact and retain an attorney immediately as there are several important things that he can do to minimize his exposure to jail, probation, etc...

I would be happy to review his case an options free of charge.

Read more
Answered on 10/02/09, 4:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Maryland