Legal Question in DUI Law in Maryland

I may lose my drivers license due to a bad or miss calibrated Interlock device!!What can I do?

Asked on 8/25/09, 7:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Welch William L. Welch, III Attorney

Get the equipment inspected immediately.

Read more
Answered on 8/30/09, 8:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Maryland