Legal Question in DUI Law in Maryland

I was recently charged with a DUI, and the officer wrote the wrong date on the Advice of Rights form (he wrote the date of the day before). Is this something my lawyer can use in my defense?

Asked on 7/10/14, 11:11 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Welch William L. Welch, III Attorney

The incorrect date probably would not provide a complete defense to the charges. However, you might have other defenses. An experienced criminal defense attorney can help you evaluate the prosecution's case, any defenses that you might have, and any plea offer that might be made, so that you can decide whether to go to trial. Consider seeking a confidential consultation.

Read more
Answered on 7/11/14, 11:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Maryland