Legal Question in Elder Law in Maryland

My elderly parents live with me and are ages 76 and 72. What type of legal documentation do I need to have to be able to make medical and financial decisions for them when they are no longer able to that for themselves?

Asked on 3/15/11, 4:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Abraham Abraham & Bauer, LLC

You an Advance Directive For Health Care and a Power of Attorney. (As an aside they should also have Wills) You should seek Counsel from an experienced estate planning/elder care attorney. Buying forms on line or from a form store normally leads to extreme complications. Remember five dollar shoes hurt your feet

Read more
Answered on 3/16/11, 5:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in Maryland