Legal Question in Immigration Law in Maryland

Hello do I need to be married for two years to an american citizen or have a conditional green card before I can apply to remove condition?i have been married for over two years now but I havnt got my conditional card yet.will I be aligible to apply to remove condition as soon as I get mu card since I have been married over two years?thank you

Asked on 9/29/12, 2:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ajay Arora Ajay K. Arora, Attorney-at-Law, P.C.


It is not clear from your email whether you have been sponsored at all by your U.S. citizen spouse. Normally both the immigrant petition and adjustment of status application are filed together, along with other applications, assuming that you are presently in the U.S. Additional information is here:

You may call our immigration law firm at 212-268-3580 during business hours to discuss your options.

Read more
Answered on 9/30/12, 8:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Maryland