Legal Question in Personal Injury in Maryland

maryland personal injury law

I was injured by a developmentally-disabled adult in a sheltered workshop environment in the state of maryland. Can the agency that has the workshop and/or the agency that this person is from be sued in civil court or would the non-profit agency be shielded or protected from litigation. I have lingering injuries from this episode and it has been over a year now since it happened. I was attacked by this person and hurt.

Asked on 4/29/09, 8:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Daniel Cevallos Cevallos & Wong, LLP

Re: maryland personal injury law

That depends on your status. Were you employed by the workshop? Were you a patient? What exactly is the workshop? You may be able to recover depending on some facts. Feel free to call our offices or e-mail me directly.

-Danny Cevallos

[email protected]


Read more
Answered on 4/29/09, 9:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Maryland