Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Maryland

If I ask somebody to look after my family photos until I was in a secure place were I wasn't concerned that something would happen to them and now when I call them or try and contact them to get them that they ignore every attempt what can I do to have my pictures returned to me.

Asked on 8/17/12, 6:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Sher Wagshal and Sher

Unfortunately you would have to take them to court in what is called a replevin action. This is filed in the District Court of Maryland in the county where the "friend" lives or works. If they are not in MD you could file where you live.

Read more
Answered on 8/20/12, 11:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Maryland