Legal Question in Consumer Law in Massachusetts

Can I sue a car dealer outside of small claims court? The repairs to the car were subsequent from purchase to being outside of the 30 months warranty.

Asked on 2/10/10, 8:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jonas Jacobson Law Offices of Jonas Jacobson

Sure you can! There is no obligation to bring your case in small claims court, it's just that small claims court may be more attractive for a variety of reasons. Since I may be able to get fees, or other kinds of damages, I may be willing to take your case on a contingency.

Read more
Answered on 2/15/10, 3:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Massachusetts