Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Massachusetts

A furm is suing me for wage garnishment. We agreed upon a payment plan and i have already made one payment. should i still object to the garnishment at the court house or will they take care of it?

Asked on 1/05/17, 4:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jed Berliner L J Berliner

You should object. The garnishment can be implemented without further notice if you miss a payment.

Read more
Answered on 1/06/17, 12:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Massachusetts