Legal Question in Family Law in Massachusetts

I filed a contempt against my daughters mom 2 months ago, for not granting visirarivisitation. The hearing is scheduled in July. Mother is still denying visitation. What are my options since i can't file another contempt?

Asked on 5/06/13, 6:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

henry lebensbaum Law Offices of Henry Lebensbaum (978-749-3606)

Not much - you can ask the clerk if they can expedite and allow you an earlier hearing.

Read more
Answered on 5/09/13, 11:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Massachusetts