Legal Question in Family Law in Massachusetts

I married my step sons father. There is a court order that I am in charge of supervising all visits between our son and his bio mother. His dad and "mom" have not talked to each other in years, everything goes through me. Their decision. My question is with all that in mind is it possible for me to take her to court without my husband needing to be there now? We want to change or possibly even end visitations due to her lack of involvement.

Asked on 6/15/20, 1:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Pransky Law Office of Alan J. Pransky

You have no ability to go to court except to change any court orders that relate to you. If you want to change court orders relating to biological mother's parenting time then your husband will have to file a complaint in court.

Read more
Answered on 6/16/20, 6:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Massachusetts