Legal Question in Immigration Law in Massachusetts

In 1972 was it possible to get a white passport from the U.S. government simply by marrying an American citizen?

Asked on 3/26/13, 9:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rebecca White Law Office of Rebecca White


Read more
Answered on 3/26/13, 9:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Massachusetts